Shark Tank

The first pitch kind of stuck out to me more because im an athlete and a person who works out. I like the way they thought and the strategy that went in to this. They had an answer for everything and handled everything smoothly. I felt like I was even there the way they made the sharks feel so comfortable.

The product makes it easier to workout, its safer, and makes it so easy to feel motivated and have fun. Consumer should feel that they want/need this product because, it will benefit you, is cheaper than other similar products, can do the workout from the comfort of your home , and it’s a great way to boost your self esteem.

These two guys made a great pitch, they understood how to get everyone involved, grabbed their attention, and made a powerful delivery. I like the way they came together and hit on all cylinders. They were both prepared and had their product and their product info set up perfectly.

This product and their owners understood how to properly deliver this and make you want to buy the product. The whole workout process can be stressful at times and this just relieves some of that stress while also being able to enjoy a workout at home or on the go. Personally I like the fact it involves working out because that’s something I enjoy so I automatically was invested into this product.

I can sense the sharks enjoyed it even though they probably did not see much potential in it, they liked everything about it. The fact they were able to joke around with them and make them feel comfortable just made it so much better for them and their pitch.

One thought on “Shark Tank

1. Fioriliana Cuadrado

Hi Adrian,
    I agree with you that their pitch was great! They knew what they were talking about and their jokes also had me laughing. I liked how you talked about how the product can relieve some of the stress of working out. I never thought of that and it’s a great perspective that could help boost the product in a way that could be more of a stress reliever and a way to enjoy your workout.