I am so excited to be an Adjunct at BMCC. I work in the professional sports industry full time, and feel passionately about making sure organizations run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
I love exposing my students to outside speakers (students in my class have heard from executives at the NBA, Spotify, and NFL, among others) and professional development opportunities. I’m also interested in learning about how Marketing affects the members of our class.
I spent my undergraduate and graduate careers focusing on the Sport & Entertainment industries, and am constantly fascinated by how organizations operate in this space. Outside of my professional endeavors, you can find me teaching a wine education class (or studying to pass my next certification exam), reading the newest NYT best-seller, hiking, jet-setting to one of the must-see places on my extensive travel wish list, or advocating for the Oxford comma.
My Contact Information + Sites
- Email: email@example.com
- Click here to schedule 1:1 office hours
- Here’s a link to my BMCC faculty page.
- Here’s a link to my RateMyProfessors.com page.
- Here’s a link to my LinkedIn profile.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Sport Administration | University of Miami
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Sport & Entertainment Management | University of South Florida
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) | University of South Florida