Week C Assignment

When it comes to me I’m a very picky eater so this decision wasn’t easy. I know with these types of decisions you aways need to follow your needs and your gut. That is why I decided to go with Osteria Amore Restaurant.

This restaurant is an Italian cuisine restaurant in Salt Lake City, Utah. This restaurant is popular for its lunch, dinner, and how cozy it is which attracts people to dine there. A huge attraction is how they target couples or close group of friends with how they have their restaurant set up for them. Also with this restaurant you have the option to pick up your food or have it delivered to you.

I began my research on google because the only thing I know about Salt Lake City , is there nab team (Utah Jazz). I started with searching and I came across this restaurant and while reading I enjoyed what they had to offer and how its so modern.

Of course there were others that sounded okay like Tuccis Cucina Italiana, Bucca di Beppo Italian Restaurant, but Osteria sounded great and something I know I would probably enjoy.

I did learn that during the whole process was to make sure that I knew what I wanted and was clear about it and made sure they had what I wanted. Thats the whole point of being a responsible decision making consumer and if you do everything correct then you at the end are left satisfied because of the product and service.

One thought on “Week C Assignment