Consumer Decision Making

In our everyday life, it comes where you have to make a choice of what to eat or where to go to get the food.  When it comes to food I always go for what I am craving. And I am not a picky person because I love trying new food from different cultures.

• An Chinese restaurant in salt lake City
    • It’s a casual person and it’s perfect for going with friends and family or date night.
  • It’s located at Salt Lake City P. F Chang’s this restaurant is popular for its lunch and dinner.

Need recognition – Chinese Food

Information search– You can always look up the restaurant’s rating, comments, reviews, menu, and images to check if the meal is decent and to get an idea of what you’ll be having. 

This was the one that stuck out to me during my research because I enjoy Chinese cuisine. I would like to visit this restaurant with my friends.It seems to have great reviews and meet all my requirements. And you can reserve a table online at the restaurant website, they have an option to Order online and pick up.

The “evaluation of alternatives” and “purchase” if I go to this place I would try sushi, noodles , fried rice and chicken and they have a lot of options to make from. The price of the food looks really affordable.

It’s quite difficult to have to decide on about what to eat or where to go. I did learn that throughout the process, I need to be Clear on my decision. I needed to make sure that I knew exactly what I wanted and that having to decide about the food you want to eat is more difficult. Because I enjoy going out to eat, I usually let my friends choose the restaurant because we all like the same food. However, while researching an unknown location in Salt Lake City, I decided to seek up the type of food I like to eat. I needed to be conscious of my requirements and wants during the consumer decision-making process.