BityaBitya Andrade’s Week 5 Learning Journal

What I know about about getting the Example Eleventy Course project up and running: Firstly you open the Github repository provided. Proceed to download the zip filed and open the folders on you visual studio code. After, you will transfer you project files to your eleventy project that you downloaded. I notice that when I… Continue reading BityaBitya Andrade’s Week 5 Learning Journal

Midterm Brief: Bitya’s Personal Portfolio

Project Information Project Name Bitya's Personal Portfolio Project Description: My project will include 2 illustration pieces including a logo and book cover that I designed for a client. Project Team: Bitya Andrade Project Goals: My personal portfolio is an evidentiary document that will show case pieces of work regarding Graphic, Illustrations and Web Design. This… Continue reading Midterm Brief: Bitya’s Personal Portfolio

Finals Week

Before Class Work on your Final Project Presentation. Register to give your Final Project Presentation Keep working on your Final Projects. Final Projects are due on Tuesday, May 25 by submitting on Blackboard.

Bitya Andrade’s Week 2 Learning Journal

What are two takeaways from this week? This week I learned faster ways to code for html elements by using brackets"{}". One cool coding technique that we use made html automatically set layout boxes for you. It might be difficult for me to always remember this code: main>(section>h1{box$}+lorem10)*2. We can even add classes, I think… Continue reading Bitya Andrade’s Week 2 Learning Journal

Deploy to Netlify

Here is the process to deploy your project to Netlify. STEP 1: Create GitHub Repository You should already have this, but you will need a GitHub repository with all of the Eleventy files STEP 2: Ready Your Project Install Eleventy in Your Project You haven’t had to do this before because most of us installed… Continue reading Deploy to Netlify

Final Project Presentation

You will present your projects on one of two dates Wednesday, May 19 Monday, May 24 Please use the form below to choose a presentation date for you or your group. Presentation Rubric The following rubric will be used to score your presentations Area Points (100) Description Project Overview 20 Introduce your project including: –… Continue reading Final Project Presentation

From a Data File: show list of items and create pages

These two videos show you how to create a list of items that are in a data file (a list of images in this case) and then also to dynamically generate pages from that data file. This is similar to what we did in class with the Clients pages. These work with the eleventy starter… Continue reading From a Data File: show list of items and create pages