Before Class: Learn
- Install Chrome and Firefox browsers on your computer.
- It is good to have both and we will look at the developer tools (inspect) for both of them at different times over the semester
- Clicking on the links above takes you to their download pages.
- Finish setting up your Dev Environment
- For this week it’s important that you at lease have Visual Studio Code installed. For next week you will need everything done.
- Let me know if you are having problems.
- There are a number of videos in each of the three collections I have asked you to watch.
- Overall they total about 63 minutes
- Most videos you can just watch but some you can follow along on your computer. I have included instructions on getting the exercise files in the post.
IN Class Explore
- Join the Live Class Sessions
- Have your computer ready to follow along.
- Also have GitHub, CodePen and LinkedIn Learning accounts active.
- Go to this CodePen: https://codepen.io/profstein/pen/WNojVez
- Fork the pen so you can save it.
- Download this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7d1rzdpeesfbrz5/example-js.html?dl=1
- Float: https://css-tricks.com/almanac/properties/f/float/
- CSS Tricks Guide: https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/complete-guide-grid/
- Prof Stein Grid: https://profstein.github.io/css-grid-basic-examples/
- Flexbox: https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/
- Flexbox Froggy Game: https://flexboxfroggy.com/
- CSS Grid Garden Game: https://cssgridgarden.com/
Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 7:30p–9:10p
After Class: Report
Complete the Week 3 Learning Journal