Activity 1: Midterm Review
Use the review sheet to review for the midterm exam. I recommend that you also review your Discussion Board/ conversation posts, units 1-6 and your notes.midterm review
Activity 2: Anonymous survey about you.
Please take this anonymous 10-question survey about your experience so far this semester.
Activity 3: Submit the midterm check-in on Blackboard.
You will answer 10 questions about your performance and experience in the class.
You will receive 10 extra point on this assignment if you attend a conference with me–this would be a 5-10 minute meeting during which we’d go over the midterm check in.
The point of the midterm check-in is for you to carefully examine your performance in this class.
- How are you doing in the class? Explain.
- What grade do you think you currently deserve? Explain.
- What grade do you currently have? To find out, check your grade on Blackboard (see: weighted total). Is this the grade you expected? Are you passing the class?
- Are you missing any assignments? If so, which ones?
- If you are missing any assignments, what plan do you have in place to make them up?
- Did you receive partial credit for any assignments? If so, which ones? Can you explain why you received partial credit?
- What are the categories you get graded on in this class? How much is each category worth?
- Is there something Prof. Barnes can do to help you succeed in this class?
- Would you take an online/ hybrid class again? Why or why not?
- What can you do to successfully complete the semester? Be specific.
Activity 4: Take the midterm exam on Blackboard.
Go to Submit here, and follow the instructions for the midterm exam.
It will be open from Monday, October 9th until Tuesday, October 17th . Good luck!