Here is what you will need to do to submit your Eleventy site
- Push all of your files to your GitHub Repository.
- Deploy your site to Netlify
- Copy the URL. It should be something like https://yourproject.netlify.app
- Note: by default Netlify will give you a wierd project name that is a combination of words and letters like: https://bird-shovel234pj.netlify.app While you can keep this it is recommended that you go in your settings and change the name to better fit your project.
- Go to Blackboard for our course
- Click on Assignments > Eleventy Site
- Paste in your URL in the text area for comments.
- Write any other comments or questions you might have.
- Click Submit
The Eleventy Site is due on Friday, November 14