- CONCEPTS: Why use it, how and where is it used on the web, language basics.
- USE: how to add it to a page, language syntax, using editor
- PRACTICE: using it to do make some interactive page elements
- Dynamic UI with jQueryThis is a step-by-step guide to completing the Dynamic UI with jQuery part of the Dynamic Project. It also covers Setup  Setup Create GitHub Repo from Template Go to the Github Template Click the green Use this Template button. Go through the steps to finish creating your version of the repository. Clone Repo to… Continue reading Dynamic UI with jQuery
- jQuery ExamplesThese are some CodePens that show examples of ways to use jQuery. Simple jQuery Accordion This is a relatively simple example I made. Clicking a heading expands or contracts the content underneath it. Filter Buttons This example shows how to filter content with buttons.
Free Web Sites and Videos
Here are some free books and book-like resources. You can also visit this site that has a larger list of books: JSBooks.revolunet.com
Try it Out