Do you notice any similarities in the way social class is discussed in readings 4.1 and 4.2? Do you notice any differences in the way these two readings DIFFERENTIATE between social classes

-in both articles income is describe by annually income. the articles do have a differences and thats most people are middle class because they work hard to get their income to a higher and upper class but they aren’t investing as much as an upper class. 

Pick the station closest to where you live. Using the concepts from Reading 4.1, what social class tends to live in your neighborhood? Are you surprised (or not) by the answer? Do you feel it is an accurate representation of the people living in your neighborhood?

-I live by the J train, in my neighborhood we are a median working class. I am surprised because the people that live over here have nice car and houses and I thought that it would be a higher class. Also the rent here is expensive. No I don’t feel like its and accurate representation of the people that live here.

Based on Reading 4.2, do you notice a general pattern about social classes in NYC?

-there is a general pattern when it comes to the train lines. The upper class or the middle class live around downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan and the poor and the working class live every where else.