- This module contains our quiz. Please note that you have the entire week to write this quiz.
- Due date: Thursday, midnight, 6-17-21.
- How to submit your quiz: write (or save) your quiz as a Microsoft Word document (.DOC file). Upload your quiz on the bottom of this page, just like you would upload Reading Response Papers.
- GRADING: Your exam will be graded as follows: each question is worth 20 points, 5×20 = 100 points in total.
- RETURNING YOUR QUIZZES: Your graded quiz will be returned to you via email. I will use the email address you have on record in Blackboard. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR QUIZ, AS WELL.
- Note: this is an open book and open notes/videos quiz (just like our upcoming first exam at the end of the month). This means, when answering the questions, you can use all of the materials available on our class website. However, you must not use any outside information. Any outside information will be not given credit. Also, everything in your answers must be in your own words. No quotes from any of the readings or videos (you must paraphrase, put everything in your own words).
- Note 2: this is a quiz, so unlike our exams, your answers are supposed to be short and directly to the point. There’s no need to write essays for the quiz. However, you will see some of the these questions on our exam later-on this semester.
WATCH – Quiz Overview Video
In this short video, I cover some approaches to writing this quiz.
WRITE – Quiz Questions
- According to M. Parenti, how do we tell the difference between social classes?
2. Describe what is surplus value?
3. What do M-C-M’ and C-M-C refer to?
4. Which social class wrote the US Constitution, and which one did not?
5. According to Federalist #10, what is the source of wealth among people?
SUBMIT your completed quiz
as a MS Word document (that way, I’ll be able to comment on it, as part of my grading.
You must log into your BMCC OpenLab account before you can upload a response paper.