Here are a few key things that you need to complete, in order to be able to fully access our course web page:
- Click here to read about how to join the OpenLab: https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/blog/help/how-to-sign-up-and-log-in-to-bmcc-openlab-students-staff-faculty/
- Make sure you have access to your BMCC email account. If you don’t have a BMCC email account, you can get one by visiting this page: https://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/irt/bmcc-email/
- You need to create your own BMCC OpenLab account. Instructions on how to do that are available here Note: When you visit the OpenLab account creation page, links on that page appear as blue text. You need to click those links twice in order to access them.
- Log into your newly-created OpenLab account.
- Consider adding a photo to your account avatar (picture). This video shows how to do it.
- Once you have created an account on the OpenLab, go ahead and add this class by doing the following:
- While you are logged into the OpenLab, visit the course profile
- Beneath the picture on the course profile, click Join Now
That’s it! You are now a member of the class, and can comment and view all course materials.
PS – if you encounter trouble with any of the steps, please email the OpenLab support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org