Course: POL 100 (0502) – Introduction to American Government – Summer 2021

active 9 hours, 56 minutes ago
POL 100 (0502) – Introduction to American Government – Summer 2021
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Social Sciences, Human Services and Criminal Justice
Course Contact
Course Code
POL100
Section Code
0502
Term
Summer 2021
Category
Course
Course Description

An introduction to the study of American politics.

Recent Posts

D.B 7.1 - Justine Lazdina

Describe the primary differences in the role of citizens in government, among the federal, […]See MoreD.B 7.1 - Justine Lazdina

D.B 6.2 - Justine Lazdina

What concept that we have already discussed does “faction” remind you of? -The two con […]See MoreD.B 6.2 - Justine Lazdina

D.B 6.1 - Justine Lazdina

Based on the arguments presented in Readings 6.1 and 6.2, which social class wrote the […]See MoreD.B 6.1 - Justine Lazdina

Hello, Morgan! I mainly wanted to respond to your answer for #3. It’s interesting that you m […]See More

1. Poor and working class people were excluded from the legislative decisions on wealth […]See More

Hi, Jasmine! 1. I find that wealth is not always about how smart or hardworking you were, but […]See More

Recent Discussions

Introduction

<p style="text-align: left;">Hey Cindy,</p> Online learning has shown to be quite challenging. I'm a bit surprised to say that! Why does it feel like more work? I hope you well in your academic career, it sounds like you have a plan and are on yourSee MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello Professor Artinian and my fellow travelers, My name is Justine and I am a Computer Science major at BMCC. Along with attending school, I also work full time. This, unfortunately, does not leave me with a lot of time for hobbies. But if I didSee MoreIntroduction

Intro

Hello everyone, my name is Farrah Gomez, I am  a Human Service Major. I am a part time student, and work as a full time Medical Biller. I will be graduating from Bmcc next year in the spring.  I'm really excited about taking this class;  I want toSee MoreIntro

Recent Docs

Class wiki

hello world! [[the other page]See MoreClass wiki

Class wiki

hello world!See MoreClass wiki