In this module you will:
- Review the expectations for visiting a site
- Explore the expectations for the Site Visit Paper
- Evaluate how you would feel during different scenarios that may arise
After reading the Assignment Guidelines for Site Visits and Power Point on Site Visits, answer the following questions:
- When is the Site Visit Paper due?
- How many points is the Site Visit Paper worth?
- How old are the children you should be observing?
- How long should you stay during your visit?
- What are 3 things you should look for during the observation?
- What steps do you take to arrange your site visit?
- Name 2 possible sites you could visit?
- What should you bring with you to your site visit?
Respond to 2 other posts!