Home » Relationships
Category Archives: Relationships
After reading the Relationship-Based Practices scenarios, answer the following questions:
- Think about how you would handle the situations using a relationship-based model of practice described by Baker and Manfredi/ Pettit (2004).
- Pick any 3 scenarios. Identify which scenarios you picked.
- Explain how you would respond and what you would do in the situations.
In this module, you will:
- Identify different types of relationship models program staff can use with families
- Explain the benefits and drawbacks of a relationship-based model of child care
- Brainstorm how to handle situations using a relationship-based model of child care
After reading Baker and Manfredi/ Pettit (2004), answer the following questions:
- Summarize the main idea, key details, and what you learned from the reading in 4-6 sentences, in your own words. Use key terms and vocabulary from the text.
- What quote(s) was most meaningful to you? (identify the page number) Why?
- How does this reading connect to your personal experience?
- Which model of care do you connect with? Why?
- How would you know if a program that followed a relationship-based model?
- If you worked in a program that followed a relationship-based model, what would the:
- Benefits be?
- Drawbacks be?
- How will this reading help you become a better infant/ toddler professional?
Respond to 2 other posts!