After watching the video TAPS Partnerships with Families, Part 5, post your answer to the following questions:
- How does the drop-off scene in the video demonstrate power sharing or empowering a family?
- What skills, qualities, and supports that Janani and Rukmini discuss do you feel are most important for infant/ toddler professionals to partner with families?
- Why would reflective practice, or thinking about a family and your interactions with the family, be important to partnering and empowering with families?
- What advice that Rukmini and Janani offer do your think is most important for developing partnerships with families?
- Anne mentions that when working with families of young children it is important to develop strong attachment relationships with families? Do you agree? Why?
Respond to 2 other threads!
Complete your End-of-Semester Survey on Blackboard!