In this module you will:
- Evaluate the role of social power and social influence when working with families of infants and toddlers
- Analyze situations to determine how to share power with families
- Complete the End-of-Semester survey
After reading Allard & Hancok (2015), answer the following questions:
- Summarize the main idea, key details, and what you learned from the reading in 4-6 sentences in your own words. Use key terms and vocabulary from the text.
- What quote(s) was most meaningful to you? (identify the page number) Why?
- How does this reading connect to your personal experience?
- Why is it important to be aware of social power and social influence when working with families of infants and toddlers?
- What impact could culture have on social power and social influence?
- Which vignette from the article do you think most demonstrated the staff empowering the family? Why?
- How will this reading help you be a better infant-toddler professional?
Respond to 2 other posts!
Complete your End-of-Semester Survey on Blackboard!Allred-Hancock-2015