Home » Family Engagement in Action
Category Archives: Family Engagement in Action
Read Practices that Engage Families. Pick 2 practices and answer the following questions:
- Which practices did you chose? Why?
- What is your reaction to having the practice?
- Does the practice engage families (including children)? How?
- What are the benefits to having the practice?
- What are the drawbacks or potential challenges to having the practice?
- How do the practices connect to the Koralek, Nemeth, & Ramsey (2019) reading? Make specific connections, identifying the page number.
Respond to 2 other posts.Engaging-Practices-Scenarios
In this module you will:
- Identify how to engage families in programming
- Evaluate practices that engage families
- Analyze practices that engaging families
After reading Koralek, Nemeth, & Ramsey (2019) answer the following questions:
- Summarize the main idea, key details and what you learned from this reading in 4-6 sentences, in your own words. Use key terms and vocabulary from the text.
- What quote(s) was most meaningful to you? (identify the page number) Why?
- How does this reading connect to your personal experience?
- How does continuity of care promote family engagement?
- In your own words, explain how the family engagement in Samantha Ellwood’s OR Dee Dee Parker’s program was:
- How will this reading help you become a better infant/ toddler professional?
Respond to 2 other posts!PDF Embedder requires a url attribute Koralek-Nemeth-Ramsey-2019