Yohenny Alix W2

The two paintings of storytelling its impersonated to see how much can be said with figures, especially with caves, it was one of the ways humans were able to tell what was happening or some key to some hidden treasure, as we have seen for example in some movies like reading the figures in the caves and trying to decipher what story those figures on the wall wanted to tell and where the end would lead. the shadow ones remind me of my childhood I remember meeting with my friends to make what used to be a movie theater; We took a blank sheet of paper and an empty shoe box where we could make a square in the middle large enough to be able to stick the sheet on the other side, we placed the dolls on the opposite side and when moving the candles it produced what was the movement of the figures And the kids on the other side thought it was real. It’s almost similar to what Mr. Fan Zhang’an saw with the figures held on sticks and behind a thin paper which could be seen on the other side and create the movements to be able to see yourself as an art that tells a story without having to speak. I remember having participated in a work in the church, a silent work in which we only had to make expressions on the face and with the body and to the rhythm of the music, which changed its tone according to each part of the work; as it was suspense, joy, sadness, etc. It was curious how to see some people at the end of the play keep wondering what the play meant since many could not understand instantly or did not pay enough attention and when I explained to them they were amazed how a play of a story could be done without speaking.