Course: MES160 – 1100, Fall 2022

active 1 day, 6 hours ago
MES160 - 1100, Fall 2022
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Media Arts and Technology
Academic Programs
Animation and Motion Graphics, A.S., Multimedia Programming and Design, A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MES160
Section Code
1100
Term
Fall 2022
Course Description

World History of Animation introduces students to seminal works of animation across time and cultures. The course discusses the evolution of the art form through the lens of technical innovations, socio-political contexts, and aesthetic movements. Students will study works ranging from large productions to independent and experimental shorts, and the influence of different international productions on one another, including Asian and European works and creators.

Acknowledgements: Based on the following:

Recent Posts

Yohenny Alix W8

Prompt 2 It would be a problem nowadays, they wanted him to use his greatest talent but not in […] See MoreYohenny Alix W8

Michael Lleras LP Outline W11

My long paper will consist of an animation film called Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. This film […] See MoreMichael Lleras LP Outline W11

Atlas Rodriguez Week 11(long paper outline)

For this long paper, I will be using Spiderman: Into the spider-verse This film is about an […] See MoreAtlas Rodriguez Week 11(long paper outline)

I agree this was well beautiful put See More

Recent Discussions

Mes 160 week 2 prompt 2

Another Form of oral story telling that I experienced was a part of is called Tada. Tada is a thearther where teens come together to tell their stories. Not just any stories but their personal stories as well the world's stories what going on. In See MoreMes 160 week 2 prompt 2

Week 2 prompt2

Another form of oral story telling that I experience and was a part of is called Tada. Tada  is a thearther where teens come to tell their stories. Not just any stories but their personal stories. In Tada a story was told verbally as well See MoreWeek 2 prompt2

Mes 160 Journal Entry

Prompt 1 My name is Georgiana Rivamonte I choose this course because I love communicating and I love movies.  I Am interested in Charlie Chaplin's amination. My major is communication studies.  My career goal is to be a motivational speaker. I l See MoreMes 160 Journal Entry

Recent Docs

Emmanuel Sterling W2

For my perspective, it would be very different and amazing if it had more layers in this scene, in my point of view. Like many horror films, it has a dark tone when it comes to ghosts and mysticism that every individual was seeing during the late See MoreEmmanuel Sterling W2