The Dynamic Project is creating a site with dynamic interface elements. There are two parts:
- Part 1: Dynamic UI with jQuery
- Part 2: Dynamic Pages with Pagination
Friday, December 17
Submitting the Dynamic Site
This page has more information on how to submit the midterm and schedule your presentation time. View Submitting the Dynamic Site post.
Responsive Site Scoring Rubric
|Scored Areas||% of Overall Score|
– code is in main.js
– jQuery library is included
– yaml file used for data
The site is deployed through Netlify
– The files are stored in a GitHub Repository
– Netlify is connected to the repository and publishing the site
|Dynamic UI with jQuery: Accordion|
The accordion on the front page is working
|Dynamic UI with jQuery: Filter Buttons|
The buttons on the home page filter the photos using the data-attributes.
|Dynamic Pages with Pagination|
You created pages with pagination from the YAML file.
You can receive extra credit for
– when you click an borough in the accordion it also filters the photos
– Add additional photos to the Yaml file
|Up to 10%|