Class Directory

Intro

Anastasiia

My name is Anastasiia. I was born and raised in beautiful country Ukraine. From early childhood I was interested in design, so maybe that is the reason why I choose to study multimedia…

Continue reading

Angelica Lopez

Hi everyone! my name is Angelica. I will be helping professor Stein this semester. I already finished all my classes at BMCC, and my major was multimedia Programming and Design. This is a…

Continue reading

Chantel

Hello! My name is Chantel, I am in my final semester at BMCC. I hope to become more confident in my design choices with this class, but also I hope to learn more…

Continue reading

Dingyu Wang

Hello Everyone! My name is Dingyu Wang. I am majoring in Multimedia programming & Design, and this is my 3rd semester at BMCC. I like to design posters and drawing random things because…

Continue reading

Hamza Hocini

Hello my name is Hamza I am 24 years old born in Paris with Algerian origins, I speak french and english but unfortunatley never got to learn arabic. This should be my final…

Continue reading

Kyle Clarke

Hey, name is kyle clarke and im in my second term of BMCC. I am 19 not too young but not exactly old either…. If i would say anything special about me is…

Continue reading

Luisa Fernandez

Hi everyone!!! My name is Luisa Fernandez. I’m majoring in Multimedia Programming and Design. My interest is creating design mock ups for websites, utilizing adobe application to make designs and painting. I currently…

Continue reading

Malachi Samuels

Hello. My name is Malachi Samuels (just Sam works) and I am a Multimedia Programming major completing my 3rd semester at BMCC. I had an interest web development since high school, but was…

Continue reading

Professor Chris Stein

I am a professor, academic technologist and digital media creative. I’ve been working in the field for a long time and seen a lot of changes. I’m excited about new developments in web…

Continue reading

Sebastian Santiago

Hey, my name is Sebastian Santiago. I am a Multimedia Programming/Design major and in my final semester at BMCC. I enjoy both technology and the creative aspect of things so I’m looking forward…

Continue reading

Xenia Suschkow

Hi, my name is Xenia and I’m in my 3rd semester at BMCC. My major is Multimedia Programming & Design. I’m from beautiful Germany and have been in NYC for about 4 years…

Continue reading