Home » Touching Base » Touching Base Post (Extra Credit)

Touching Base Post (Extra Credit)

These touching base posts will allow us to continue the community we created in our face-to-face ECE 209-L class. Share as much as you feel comfortable sharing. I will offer extra credit for completing these posts. You will receive:

• 1/2 point of extra credit for responding to this post
  • 1/4 point for responding to 2 other posts (1/2 point for responding to 2 responses).

Questions for this touching base post:

1. How are you doing?
  2. How do you take care of yourself during stressful times, like this?  
  3. What are ways you can provide comfort and restoration to yourself when things are difficult?

1. How are you doing? Still taking it day by day.

How do you take care of yourself during stressful times, like this? Spend time with my family, and listen to music.

What are ways you can provide comfort and restoration to yourself when things are difficult? Take deep breathes and pray.

2. 1). How are you doing? I am doing well. This last week I was able to finish most of my long final assignments and so that is pretty exiting and reliving. I still have a couple of more, however I am exited that this semester is coming to an end knowing that I will be one step closer to my goals.

2). How do you take care of yourself during stressful times, like this? By working out and spending time with loved once.

3). What are ways you can provide comfort and restoration to yourself when things are difficult? I never stress myself out and I just hope and pry for the best.

3. How are you doing? I’m doing okay, taking it one day at a time

How do you take care of yourself during stressful times, like is? Listen to music, and I try my best to keep active whether that be working out or dancing

What are ways you can provide comfort and restoration to yourself when things are difficult? I try my best not to stress myself out but when I feel myself stressing I just take a break and calm myself down

4. How are you doing? – I am doing okay. Really pacing myself to get work done. I am excited for another semester to get over!!
    How do you take care of yourself during stressful times, like this? – I usually watch movies and play board games with my family and go out for walks when the weather is good.
    What are ways you can provide comfort and restoration to yourself when things are difficult? – I try listening to music. That is something that soothes me. I also write in my journal about my day and how I feel.