In this module you will:
- Analyze strategies to use to create partnerships with families
- Identify strategies to use when faced with differences and tensions with families
- Explore what to do when tensions with families become conflicts
After reading Gillespie (2006), answer the following questions:
- Summarize the main idea, key details, and what you learned from the readings in 4 – 6 sentences in your own words. Use key terms and vocabulary from the text.
- What quote(s) was most meaningful to you? (identify the page number) Why?
- How does this reading connect to your personal experience?
- Which of the strategies teachers find useful to creating respectful and productive partnerships with families do you feel is most important? Why?
- Based on the strategies teachers find useful to creating respectful and productive partnerships with families how would you work with Pilar? Jason’s family
- How will this reading help you become a better infant/ toddler professional?
Respond to 2 other posts!Gillespie2006