Nataliya’s Week 3 Learning Journal

How was your experience with watching JavaScript Collections?

The series of videos were very insightful, they showcased both theoretical and practical information about JavaScript

Describe your understanding of JavaScript’s use and position in modern Web Design.

JavaScript plays a key role in any major interaction of the website  (except hovers and default transitions – CSS tackles them). Developers utilize javascript for both back-end and front-end.

We can call javascript an ancestor of the majority of modern and cutting edge frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue. It also has a number of dialects.

What are you interested in doing with JavaScript in your personal project?

I would love to utilize javascript on my website to create advanced hover effects, interactions, animating loading screen, and create an immersive digital experience.

I also would like to get a comprehensive understanding of the so-called headless frameworks and get a grasp of knowledge about tech architecture and optimal organization of development infrastructure.

What aspects of CSS Layout and JavaScript do you need more practice with?

Transitions and animations, practicing selecting multiple classes and setting up overarching styles. For javascript I just need more practice and learning