Activity 1: Midterm Review
Use the review sheet to review for the midterm exam. I recommend that you also review your Discussion Board posts, units 1-6 and your notes.midterm review
Activity 2: Anonymous survey about you.
Please take this anonymous 10-question survey about your experience so far this semester.
Activity 3: Midterm Check In.
You will answer questions about your performance and experience in the class.
The point of the midterm check-in is for you to carefully examine your performance in this class.
- How are you doing in the class? Explain.
- What grade do you think you currently deserve? Explain.
- What grade do you currently have? To find out, check your grade on Blackboard (see: weighted total). Is this the grade you expected? Are you passing the class?
- Are you missing any assignments? If so, which ones?
- If you are missing any assignments, what plan do you have in place to make them up?
- Did you receive partial credit for any assignments? If so, which ones? Can you explain why you received partial credit?
- What are the categories you get graded on in this class? How much is each category worth?
- Is there something Prof. Barnes can do to help you succeed in this class?
- Would you take an in person class that meets once a week again? Why or why not?
- What can you do to successfully complete the semester? Be specific.
Activity 4: Submit your community project.
Post your community project here, in the comments box, the end of week 7.