Course: Critical Thinking CRT 100 FYE 1200 Fall 2023 Th 12-2:45PM M307

active 6 months, 1 week ago
Critical Thinking CRT 100 FYE 1200 Fall 2023 Th 12-2:45PM M307
This Course is PRIVATE, but the corresponding Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Department
Academic Literacy and Linguistics
Academic Program
Linguistics and Literacy, A.A.
Course Contact
Course Code
CRT 100
Section Code
054W
Term
Fall 2023
Course Description

Critical Thinking (Same as CRT 100) is designed to develop the mind and help students learn to think clearly and effectively. Through substantive readings, structured writing assignments and ongoing discussions, students will examine concrete examples from their own experience and readings and contemporary issues in the media to learn how to analyze issues, solve problems, and make informed decisions in their academic, professional, and personal lives.

Recent Posts

Thank you!

Dear Students, I have read your final reflections and submitted final grades. Thank you for […] See MoreThank you!

Class Meeting Today Noon to 2PM + Final reflections by tonight

Hi Everyone: I am in my office (N-482, main building/ Chambers) now, and available on Zoom. St […] See MoreClass Meeting Today Noon to 2PM + Final reflections by tonight

finals

Ciara Cintron See Morefinals

Comment on: Community Project

During the time I had whilst volunteering at this pet daycare/grooming center, I was able to […] See MoreComment on: Community Project

Comment on: Annotated Bibliography

Kendice Marshall Introduction to Critical Thinking 100 Professor Ewa Barnes 2ndNovember […] See MoreComment on: Annotated Bibliography

Comment on: Conversation 8

I agree with your choices, and I really like the details you put into the description of the movie 🙂 See MoreComment on: Conversation 8