Course: BUS 311-1801 | HR Management | Professor Buckler | Spring 2021

active 1 day, 1 hour ago
BUS 311-1801 | HR Management | Professor Buckler | Spring 2021
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Office or Center
Other
Course Contact
Course Code
BUS 311
Section Code
1801
Term
Spring 2021
Category
Course
Course Description

This course is a survey treatment of human resources management attempting to acquaint students with the various aspects of Human Resources Management. It introduces the student to the realm of the Human Resources Manager.

Credits

Recent Posts

Risk Management

The world is evolving, human-being conceptions are changing over time, the risks run by […]See MoreRisk Management

Risk Management

COVID-19 has affected work as we know it. Remote work, meetings and interviews are the new […]See MoreRisk Management

Benefits Assignment

For Unit 9’s assignment I chose to interview four individuals working at different companies and i […]See MoreBenefits Assignment

Hi Nelson, Thanks for sharing your interview with your father. Its a great example of what […]See More

Hi Zoila, I really enjoyed your assignment post. Interviewing four individuals really gave your […]See More

Hi Jean. I love Target. I'm sure that the 10% discount comes in handy. Target has such a great […]See More

Recent Discussions

Compensation

Step three is very true and once addressed will help out tremendously in all companies.See MoreCompensation

Please submit your questions here.

Unit 8's discussion took place on our Discussion board -- looks like you found it before I had the chance to respond! You can always check our Unit Assignment pages for directions.See MorePlease submit your questions here.

Learning & Development + Performance & Appraisal

The fact that he let you know you made his job a little easier by doing yours effectively is amazing. Some employers or managers don't inform their employees of such things. Many just give people that attitude of this is what you was hired for andSee MoreLearning & Development + Performance & Appraisal

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs