Course: BUS 311-1801 | HR Management | Professor Buckler | Spring 2021

active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
BUS 311-1801 | HR Management | Professor Buckler | Spring 2021
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Office or Center
Other
Course Contact
Course Code
BUS 311
Section Code
1801
Term
Spring 2021
Category
Course
Course Description

This course is a survey treatment of human resources management attempting to acquaint students with the various aspects of Human Resources Management. It introduces the student to the realm of the Human Resources Manager.

Credits

Recent Posts

GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT

Choosing a host country national staffing strategy is good for businesses because it allows […]See MoreGLOBAL ASSIGNMENT

Safety, Health & Risk Management

The new risk companies are facing in 2020 that were not potentially considered in prior decades […]See MoreSafety, Health & Risk Management

Benefits and Services

Organizations are changing their operations to incorporate new benefits for employees by making […]See MoreBenefits and Services

Hi Rayon. I like your idea regarding sending a U.S. Manager to the host-country to train and […]See More

Hi Robert. As always, your summary was thorough, informative, and well supported. Your post […]See More

Hello Sonia, I liked that your compensation plan is broken down based on different factors. It […]See More

Recent Discussions

HR in Small Firms

Hello yaritza, I read over your thread and I enjoyed reading this. You explained outsourcing perfectly and discussed about some of the most important reasons like payroll and tax related services.See MoreHR in Small Firms

Collective Bargaining & Labor Relations

Unions are put into play to serve as moderator between employees and their employers. Unions are used to argue the terms and conditions of employees and help reach agreements with employers. They fight for healthcare, raises and other things thatSee MoreCollective Bargaining & Labor Relations

Compensation

Hi Miko. I enjoyed reading your post.  I like that you indicate that sometimes it's not all about money and that depending on their lifestyles, some people can find other benefits more important that a pay increase.  One of the positive things we cSee MoreCompensation

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs