I choose the app door dash because I have been using it a lot when I need to order something quick for lunch and I am familiar with it the most.
- When are you available to meet outside of class? I mainly available for Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and sometimes Saturdays.
- Which skills can you bring to the team? I am able to do research and possibly code if needed
- Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before? I am not really comfortable leading I have before for a group and it was stressful
- What is your major? multimedia programming and design
- What are your career goals? my careers goals are too do investigative research and 3d modeling for design companies.
- What grade are you seeking to get on this project? I’m not sure I’m hoping at least a good grade
- Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due? I like to work steadily through the semester so there’s still a lot of time to check the work that has been done and not rush last minute.
- What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal). Hunger and food insecurity the homeless crisis.
- List four things you like to do
- Make creepy doll heads
- watch random videos on youtube
- listen to music
- purchase different collectables and things
- List four of your favorite movies
- “isle of dogs“
- “The shape of water“
- List four of your favorite singers/bands
- Doja cat
- studio killers
- lady gaga
- Earth, Wind & Fire
- List four words that describe your personality