Course: MAR 100-A050 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Spring 2022

active 5 months, 1 week ago
MAR 100-A050 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Spring 2022
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Academic Programs
Business Administration, A.S., Business Management, A.A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MAR 100
Section Code
A050
Term
Spring 2022
Category
Course
Course Description

The marketing system is described, analyzed and evaluated, including methods, policies and institutions involved in the production and distribution of goods from producer to consumer or user that improve customer value in the context of a competitive environment.

Recent Posts

week A assignment

Today the topic that will be discussed is a company’s social responsibility and ethical p […] See Moreweek A assignment

jheylinna ramos

Hello! My name is jheylinna. My major is digital marketing. I'm interested in photography as well […] See Morejheylinna ramos

Aldon Lamb

Hi all! My name is Aldon and I am a business management major. I spend most of my time with my […] See MoreAldon Lamb

Comment on: Week G Assignment

I also talked about how companies utilize influencers to promote their brand or products, and how […] See MoreComment on: Week G Assignment

Comment on: The Joneses

I like how you mentioned how each character in the movie conducted personal marketing, and I agree […] See MoreComment on: The Joneses

Comment on: Week G

I've had a similar thought. In my opinion, the family uses similar techniques as influencers and […] See MoreComment on: Week G

Recent Discussions

Marketing Environment Discussion

<p style="text-align: center;">Toys R Us faced a multifaceted decline, with various factors spanning different components of the marketing environment. In terms of social factors, the shift in consumer preferences towards online shopping and digital See MoreMarketing Environment Discussion

Segmentation Discussion

I agree, it interesting how in your project you includes many statistics that makes it useful to understand and know the salary on how much you will make and how your business will work. See MoreSegmentation Discussion

Marketing Ice Cream Shop

<p class="p1"></p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1"><span class="Apple-converted-space">   </span>Ice cream shops are among the most popular businesses among both children and adults. It's understandable because ice cream is one of the most popular s See MoreMarketing Ice Cream Shop

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs