Course: ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Fall 7W1 [Conway]

active 9 months, 1 week ago
ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Fall 7W1 [Conway]
This Course is OPEN.
Department
English
Academic Program
Writing and Literature, A.A.
Course Contact
Course Code
ENG 201
Course Description

This is an Introduction to Literature course.

Recent Posts

Manika Homere, Discussion 7

The stories'' Photograph of My Father in His Twenty-second Year'' by Raymond Carver and '' The […] See MoreManika Homere, Discussion 7

week 7

Raymond Carver and Sandra Cisneros are clear in their own ways. Carver’s writing frequently u […] See Moreweek 7

Jontay B

After reading “ Photograph of My Father in His Twenty-Second Year” by Raymond Carver, I can com […] See MoreJontay B

Comment on: Ashantay Powell Discussion 7

this is a good point I like the way you compare and the connection between t'' Another Evening at the Club'' See MoreComment on: Ashantay Powell Discussion 7

Comment on: Week 7 Melissa cruz

Melissa, the prompt calls for a personal response to the writing styles of Carver and another […] See MoreComment on: Week 7 Melissa cruz

Comment on: Ashlee Smith Discussion 7

Jiyuan, it's not enough (but very friendly) to simply agree with what another student has said. […] See MoreComment on: Ashlee Smith Discussion 7

Recent Discussions

Discussion 3

<p class="p1"><span class="s1">The C.S. Lewis phrase, "Literature adds to reality; it does not simply describe it," refers to how literature deepens your life and helps you develop the necessary abilities that life offers you. This idea is evident See MoreDiscussion 3

Discussion 1

A excellent choice for a literature class would be to begin with "The Most Handsome Drowned Man" by Marquez. The narrative illustrates how the unexplained arrival of a drowning man upends the routine, everyday lives of a community. Choosing this as See MoreDiscussion 1

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs