Workshop Schedule

PLEASE NOTE: the Scholarship Workshops are offered during the Fall and Spring semesters (no workshops  during summer/winter semesters) online via Zoom until further notice. Please check this page again when the spring semester starts. The following flyer shows the workshops offered in Fall 2021. 

ASAP Scholarship workshop flier (1)
Where do I find the schedule of the workshops?

You can access the scholarship workshops via the Teamup calendar below.

How do I sign up for the workshops?

You can register for the workshops via SignUp Genius website’s link below. Once you register, you will receive  an email confirmation that your registration has been completed, and a follow-up reminder with the Zoom login link a day prior to the workshop. Those who register the last minute (within 24 hours of the workshop), will have to consult the Teamup Calendar for the login information, where this information will be posted a day before the scheduled session.

General Scholarship Workshops:

Sign up for a Scholarship Workshop

How do I receive the Zoom meeting login information?

You will receive a notification from SignUp Genius with the login information a day before your workshops. In addition, the login information can also be accessed via the ASAP Scholarship Workshops’ Teamup calendar, see link below.

Scholarship Workshop Teamup

Thank you for your interest in the Scholarship Workshops. We look forward to meeting you.

The Scholarship Workshop Team