Thank you for your interest in the ASAP Scholarship Workshops!
The mission of the Scholarship workshops is to help students identify academic opportunities (scholarships, internships..) and support them through all stages of the application process.
There are two types of workshops offered, general workshops that address the general guidelines and best practices of an application, and scholarship bootcamps that are tailored to support applications to specific, targeted programs. In the bootcamps you will encounter all the content that is taught in the general workshops but with a focus on the actual academic opportunity targeted.
Spring and Fall semesters
Topics (general workshops):
- Where to Find the Best Scholarships
- How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay
- How to Write a Personal Statement
- How to Write a Scholarship Resume
- How to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
- How to Ace the Scholarship Interview
While the workshops are facilitated by ASAP, they are open to all BMCC students. Please register via the link or QR code provided on the fliers (see next page).
We look forward to seeing you at our workshops.