Project: Opening Gateway Project Summer 2020

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Opening Gateway Project Summer 2020
This Project is OPEN.
Department
Mathematics
Office or Center
CETLS
Project Contact
Category
Other Project
Description

In this project I will apply Active Learning strategies I have learned at the Opening Gateways seminars such as Webwork, EdPuzzle, Plickers, Inquiry Base Learning, Flipped Classroom, Universal Design for Learning, and HelpYourMath software and Videos to be used in the students mathematics projects such as the Stock Market Game and ePortfolio in addition to Lesson Planning in the MAT56 course that will be available on the BMCC OpenLab website.

Please view the Mathematics Department Syllabus for the MAT56 course of the Integrated Algebra and Trigonometry that I will be teaching in the Spring 2020 semester by clicking the link here at: https://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/wp-content/uploads/ported/syllabi/MAT56.pdf

Recent Posts

Hello world!

In this project I will apply Active Learning strategies I have learned at the Opening Gateways […] See MoreHello world!

Hello .This offer for canadian only ! , so if u are from canada you can get free grocery on your […] See More

Hello , do you want to make more money from your blog ? you can join our trusted ad network and […] See More

Recent Discussions

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs