By 8/10 please:
- Listen to the podcast Tea for Teaching, Topic Trauma Informed Pedagogy
2. Answer the following questions in response to the podcast (we will use your responses during the 8/10 session):
- What are two ways that you might build flexibility within the existing structure of your courses?
- Thinking ahead about fall 2020, what are the ways that you can convey a sense of hope to your students and to yourself?
- In what ways do you think we can create a trauma-aware campus? Do you have any specific ideas?
3. Review the handout below. For each principle, what are some practices that you embed in your class? (we will use your responses during the 8/10 session)TITL-Columbia-Infosheet short