- Describe the characteristics of open pedagogy
- Describe how open pedagogy fits with the student learning outcomes for our courses
- Be Awesome
Tuesday, January 4, 10 – 11:30am, Zoom session
- Welcome and territorial acknowledgement (see https://usdac.us/nativeland)
- Getting to know each other: Team Tally (team time)
- Thinking about pedagogy, part 1
- Situating our work within asset pedagogies
- Trauma informed teaching and learning (team time)
Preparation for January 6 Zoom session
Read the following articles, write responses/notes to the spark questions, which we’ll use as a jumping off point for our discussion on Thursday, January 6:
- Read about open pedagogy.
- Watch the Introduction to Open Pedagogy video (approximately 1 hour) and post a reflection response.
- Browse posts on the Open Pedagogy Notebook and from last summer’s Open Pedagogy Seminar, then post a reflection response.
Thursday, January 6, 10 – 11:30am, Zoom session
Thinking about pedagogy, part 2