**Final Course Completion Information**

Dear MMA 100 Students,

The end of the semester is upon us.. 🙁 it went by too fast!

Here is the final semester wrap up and course completion information:

Please read this information carefully and mark your calendars.

The same content published here will be sent to your bmcc e-mail address via blackboard (as a reminder) and shared here on this website.

Please reach out with any questions here – rseslow@bmcc.cuny.edu

1. 12/8/21 – is the last regular zoom class session, I will use this class to share a demonstration on how you can make a PDF portfolio to organize all of your completed works (its not mandatory to replicate my example, but I highly recommend it as the skill that can be applied to other courses.) I will also show you how to organize your google drive folders (again) – The Video tutorial for this process will be posted below after class.

Video recording from 12/8:

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/eUPnBxGVdsImumspcEEOfQ_dNUKlBj_ro8CG8QxojBjTiOfW3IWnizS3UUbUVkM.uDGd3cqqXvnP2PxC

Passcode: e&jmUC9u

2. Wednesday – December 15th (final exams week) is our last meeting in Zoom during final exam week – for those who would like to present their completed work in the Zoom format – please join us at 5:30pm – those not attending the 12/15 Zoom session will need to have all completed work added to their personal folders in our google drive preferably by Friday – 12/17 at 6pm. (if you need extra-time beyond the 17th – I need to know in advance, please e-mail me)

3. Submitting your completed assignments – I know I have mentioned this many many times through out the semester, but all student work needs to be submitted via our shared Google Drive Folder – the link to the shared folder is located on Blackboard – please e-mail me if you are having difficulty with this – rseslow@bmcc.cuny.edu

***4. Final Class Reflection – Each student will write and submit a final course reflection about your experience in our course and what grade you have earned based on what has been completed. (we will discuss in depth on 12/8)

Thank You!