Are going or planning on going to City Tech’s Communication Design BFA? This free workshop is an incredible opportunity to learn more about advertising and design strategies while also getting a head start on the Communication Design program.
Dates: August 4–10, 2021
Schedule: 5 days at 3 pm-6pm (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues.) – No Weekends
Cost: Free, but you must register
About this Bootcamp
Get a real-life taste of what it’s like to be in one of the best Communication & Design programs in the most competitive market in the world: New York City. Taught by an award-winning Creative Director/Art and Creative Director/Copy team.
What you will learn
- Design elements — font choice, color investigation, style and tone
- Deconstruct famous designers work — What, why and how they do it
- How to turn a strategy into a compelling advertising message.
- Making innovative choices in design, message, and media to get an idea across.
How you will learn
Our live online training is interactive and hands-on, just like our in-person classes.
- Online, blog posts, and discussions.
- Classes are activity-based and taught by a live instructor.
- You can hear the instruction, ask questions, and share your screen—all in real-time.
What will you need
- Internet access
- Access to Adobe software, Google Slides, and or comprable image making software.
- Time to work on assignments and collaborate with other participants.