Community Building Post #5 (Optional) Would you rather?

Answer the following questions:

• Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races?
• Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut?
• Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?
• Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
• Would you rather be the most popular or the smartest person you know?
• Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave?
• Would you rather give up your computer or your pet?
• Would you rather never use the internet again or never watch TV again?
• Would you rather not be able to use your phone or your e-mail?

Please respond to other posts!

22 thoughts on “Community Building Post #5 (Optional) Would you rather?”

1. • Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races? – I would rather win pie-eating contests.
    • Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut? – I would rather be a deep sea diver.
    • Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? – I would rather take back anything I say.
    • Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? – I would rather be able to read minds.
    • Would you rather be the most popular or the smartest person you know? – I would rather be the smartest person so I could use that brain to strategize to be the most popular. (LOL)
    • Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave? – I would rather be the wave. (Cause my name is Wavy aka Vavi, LOL)
    • Would you rather give up your computer or your pet? – I would rather give up my computer.
    • Would you rather never use the internet again or never watch TV again? – I would rather never watch TV again.
    • Would you rather not be able to use your phone or your e-mail? – I would rather not use my e-mail.

2. 1). Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races? I would rather always win wheelbarrow races.
    2). Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut? I would rather be a deep sea diver.
    3). Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? I would rather be able to hear any conversations.
    4). Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? I would rather be invisible.
    5). Would you rather be the most popular or the smartest person you know? I would rather be the smartest person.
    6). Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave? I would rather be the wave.
    7). Would you rather give up your computer or your pet? I would give up my computer.
    8). Would you rather never use the internet again or never watch TV again? I would rather never watch TV again.
    9). Would you rather not be able to use your phone or your email? I would rather not use my email.

3. 1. I would rather win a pie-eating contest
    2. I would rather be a deep sea diver
    3. I would rather be able to hear any conversation
    4. I would rather be able to read minds
    5. I would rather be the smartest person
    6. Would rather be the wave
    7. I don’t have a pet but if I did I would give up my computer
    8. I would rather never watch TV again
    9. I would rather not use my email again

4. Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races?
    – I would rather to always win pie-eating contests.
    Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut?
    – I would rather be a deep-sea diver. I love the sea!
    – I would definitely like to be able to take back anything I say.
    – I would rather be invisible!
    – I would rather be the smartest person I know.
    – I would rather be the wave. Again I am a sea lover!
    -I don’t have a pet. But I would definitely rather give up my computer.
    – I would rather never watch TV again.
    – I would rather not be able to use my e-mail.

5. Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races? Wheelbarrow races, pie eating would probably make my stomach hurt.
    Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut? Astronaut, I always wanted to know what it felt like to be in space. I don’t know how to swim and don’t like to mess with unpredictable water.
    Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? Take back anything I say, though I often apologize to those who I may have hurt with my words.
    Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? Invisible, reading people’s mind would give more anxiety.
    Would you rather be the most popular or the smartest person you know? Smartest!, I like privacy, and don’t like unwanted attention.
    Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave? Wave they help the sandcastles move, and are constantly on the move.
    Would you rather give up your computer or your pet? Pet, I don’t have any.
    Would you rather never use the internet again or never watch TV again? T.V., I can watch stuff on my computer with the internet.
    Would you rather not be able to use your phone or your e-mail? Email, I can still use text, meet face to face or just call.