Course: ECE 209-Lecture

active 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
ECE 209-Lecture
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Teacher Education
Academic Program
Child Care/Early Childhood Education, A.S.
Professor(s)
Course Code
ECE 209-Lecture
Section Code
090W
Term
Spring 2020
Course Description

This course focuses on the theories, methods and materials of early childhood education for infants (birth to eighteen months), with an emphasis on addressing developmental needs and culturally appropriate practices in their education and care. The following topics are explored in depth: social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of infants; basic principles of infant care giving, including providing culturally sensitive and consistent care; arrangement of the environment and developmentally appropriate experiences to promote infant growth and learning; the role of parents and establishing partnerships with families.

Recent Posts

Math & Theorists #1: Theorists Activities

Theorists PowerPoint An Overview of the Theorists Shoe Tying Directions See MoreMath & Theorists #1: Theorists Activities

Theorists & Math #2: Materials for Math

Math Skills for Babies PowerPoint See MoreTheorists & Math #2: Materials for Math

Math & Theorists #3: Math Scenarios

How to Help Infants & Toddlers Develop Math Skills Supporting Early Math Learning for […] See MoreMath & Theorists #3: Math Scenarios

Scenario 1 : Learning schemes: the baby is learning what the toy does as well as how it works and […] See More

I'm doing ok. Being quarantined in the house is both good and bad for certain reasons. However […] See More

Sorry about the error in my first post. My keyboard glitched as I was trying to finish 5 &6. […] See More

Recent Discussions

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs