Module 14 Assignment #4 Self-Reflection

At the end of the semester you will determine your grade for ECE 209 based on your self-assessment of what you have learned. In preparation for your self-assessment, answer the questions below; you will answer these questions at the end of each module so you have a record of what you have learned over the semester. You can answer the questions here on Open Lab or create a journal on Blackboard (which would be private).

• What did you learn in this module?
    • Information/ knowledge
    • Skills
    • Insights (connections you made or “ah-ha’s” you had about the material)
  • How will the material from this module better prepare you to work with infants?

5 thoughts on “Module 14 Assignment #4 Self-Reflection”

1. At the end of the semester you will determine your grade for ECE 209 based on your self-assessment of what you have learned. In preparation for your self-assessment, answer the questions below; you will answer these questions at the end of each module so you have a record of what you have learned over the semester. You can answer the questions here on Open Lab or create a journal on Blackboard (which would be private).

What did you learn in this module?
    Information/ knowledge
    Skills
    Insights (connections you made or “ah-ha’s” you had about the material)
    How will the material from this module better prepare you to work with infants?

Answer: In this module i learned more about observation. Child observation its a way to discover their connections to others and to their environment. Children who feel cared for, safe, and secure interact with others and engage in their world to learn. Knowing each child helps you to plan individualized and developmentally informed activities.

2. In this module I learned more about observations and the importance of making a child feel safe, secure, comfortable, loved , etc. when they are in your care. In the Observation i loved to see the children interact and engaged with each other and having an individualized routine and developmentally informed activities will help the infants flourish.

3. 1)What did you learn in this module?
    Information/ knowledge
    Skills

In this module I learned how to write an experience plan. Before this module I never seen or written an experience plan. I did even think that it was something important.

2)How will the material from this module better prepare you to work with infants?
    This materials will better prepare me to work with infants because I will be skilled and know what to write in my plan.