Module 1 Introductions Assignment #1: Introduce Yourself

Go to FlipGrid  (https://flipgrid.com/a94babb5   or go to FlipGrid.com and enter  the Join Code a94babb5,  or scan this QR code) and log on with your username —  your first name as listed on CUNY First.  These instructions should help you log onto FlipGrid.

Record a 3-minute video introducing yourself by answering the following questions:

1. What is your preferred name and preferred pronouns?
  2. Share 3 things you would you like us to know about you.
  3. Why do you want to work with infants and toddlers?
  4. What goals do you have for ECE 209? What do you hope to learn?
  5. What are you most looking forward to in ECE 209?
  6. What are you most worried or concerned about for ECE 209?

Reply to 2 videos on Flip Grid by clicking the conversation bubbles at the bottom of the video

5 thoughts on “Module 1 Introductions Assignment #1: Introduce Yourself”

1. My name is Tamaris Gomez.
    I am a self taught a makeup artist, soon will be a youtuber, and I love music.
    I want to work with infants and toddlers because of the experience seeing a child transformation first hand. You can also learn from them as well.
    My goal in ECE 209 is to learn as much as I can to be an excellent educator. I want to learn different ways of child development.
    I look forward in to learning different ways of child development, parenting, self reflection.
    So far I don’t have any concerns.

2. My name is Marilyn Arriaga.
    I like doing arts and crafts and I started painting and my favorite sport is tennis.
    I was a Peer Group Connection Leader and my job was to connect with yourger students and guiding them throughout their first year of high school and receiving positive feed back I thought to myself that I can do with children. I did volunteer work at my sisters school and I connected with the children and I was amazed because they are so smart and caring and when they are having a bad day they just want to be loved and have someone there for them and luckily i had that beautiful experience and that’s the reason why I want to work with infants and toddlers.
    My goal is to pass this class and reinforce my learning and ways i can be better for myself and to others.
    I look forward to learn new things that can help me be a better caregiver to infants and toddlers.
    My only concer is to have a bad day where my wifi isn’t working fine.