MediaMKRS is a chance for you to be a part of a program that will work with you to build up your job readiness skills and help with paid internships in the media industry. This includes everything related to the media industry from TV and Film production to post production, graphic design, UX and even marketing.
Below is their announcement about their opportunities:
MediaMKRS Career Exploration Info Sessions
Applications for the Summer MediaMKRS Career Exploration cohort are now open! MediaMKRS is a partnership between the NYC Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment, the City University of New York, Reel Works, media companies and unions and to train, credential and prepare talented New Yorkers for careers in media and entertainment.
As a part of the MediaMKRS program you will get the following benefits:
- Intensive work readiness training Participants earn MediaMKRS Badges in five main focus tracks: Communication, Critical-Thinking, Professionalism, Self-Direction and Collaboration.
- Sequential paid internships MediaMKRS participants complete the program with invaluable work experience, shareable credentials and industry connections that will accelerate them toward successful careers.
- Access to industry-specific job training Participants have access to exclusive Industry Upskill Courses with companies such as FilmNation, ViceDigital, Cinetic Media, and QuickFrame.
To learn more attend one of the following info sessions:
- Tuesday, March 16th at 7pm
- Thursday, March 25th at 6 PM
Read their flyer for more information.MediaMKRS-Info-Session-Flyer