At the end of Lecture 5 on Monday January 09, Exam 1 will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you will be able to take your Exam 1 any time from 2:00 pm to 11:59 pm on Monday January 09, you will be given 4 hours to take your Exam 1, it must be taken in one sitting.
Exam 1 will cover:
- 3.1 Defining the Derivative
- 3.2 The Derivative as a Function
- 3.3 Differentiation Rules
- 3.4 Derivatives as Rates of Change
- 3.5 Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- 3.6 The Chain Rule
To prepare for Exam 1 go over:
Review for Exam 1 and watch the video
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.