At the end of Lecture 15 on Tuesday January 24, FINAL EXAM will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you will be able to start your FINAL EXAM any time from 2:00 pm to 11:59 pm on Tuesday January 24, you will be given 4 hours to take your FINAL EXAM, it must be taken in one sitting.
FINAL EXAM will cover:
- 3.1 Defining the Derivative
- 3.2 The Derivative as a Function
- 3.3 Differentiation Rules
- 3.4 Derivatives as Rates of Change
- 3.5 Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- 3.6 The Chain Rule
- 3.7 Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- 3.8 Implicit Differentiation
- 3.9 Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- 4.1 Related Rates
- 4.2 Linear Approximations and Differentials
- 4.3 Maxima and Minima
- 4.4 The Mean Value Theorem
- 4.5 Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
- 4.6 Limits at Infinity and Asymptotes
- 4.7 Applied Optimization Problems
- 4.8 L’Hôpital’s Rule
- 4.10 Antiderivatives
To prepare for your FINAL EXAM go over:
Review for FINAL EXAM and watch the video
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.