At the end of the ZOOM Lecture 7 on Thursday July 29, Exam 1 will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you will be able to take your Exam 1 any time from Thursday 07/29/21 at 9:15 pm to Friday 07/30/21 at 11:59 pm (latest), you will be given 4 hours to take your Exam 1, it must be taken in one sitting.
Exam 1 will cover:
- 3.1 Defining the Derivative
- 3.2 The Derivative as a Function
- 3.3 Differentiation Rules
- 3.4 Derivatives as Rates of Change
- 3.5 Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- 3.6 The Chain Rule
To prepare for Exam 1 go over:
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.