At the end of the ZOOM Lecture 19 onThursday August 19, FINAL EXAM will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you will be able to start your FINAL EXAM any time from Thursday 08/19/21 at 9:15 pm to Friday 08/20/21 at 11:59 pm (Latest), you will be given 4 hours to take your FINAL EXAM, it must be taken in one sitting.
FINAL EXAM will cover:
- 3.1 Defining the Derivative
- 3.2 The Derivative as a Function
- 3.3 Differentiation Rules
- 3.4 Derivatives as Rates of Change
- 3.5 Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- 3.6 The Chain Rule
- 3.7 Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- 3.8 Implicit Differentiation
- 3.9 Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- 4.1 Related Rates
- 4.2 Linear Approximations and Differentials
- 4.3 Maxima and Minima
- 4.4 The Mean Value Theorem
- 4.5 Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
To prepare for your FINAL EXAM go over:
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.