Welcome to our community!
To provide an opportunity for all students interested in medicine and health-related careers to organize a community; and with the help of the society’s events and resources, learn about the medical environment and specializations, and cultivate the skills and knowledge necessary for successful entry to medical school.Pre-Health Society recruitment flier-2
To apply to become a member, click the Become a Member tab.
Meeting time and location: Wednesdays, 2-4pm, Spring and Fall semesters.
IMPORTANT NOTE: gatherings will be conducted on Zoom until further notice.
For upcoming events, please check out our events under the “Upcoming Events” page.
How to log into Zoom:
- Create a Zoom account with the email contact you provided on your Member Application.
- You will receive an invite to the Zoom meeting from the Premedical Society Team, this invite will have all of the necessary login information.
- You have the option to join by any of the following ways:
- Click on the link in the email
- Sign in to your Zoom account and enter the member ID and password
- Call the phone number provided
- If you do not have audio and/or camera functions on your computer, log in with your phone
- Currently, all sessions under the free plan are limited to 40 minutes. BMCC is working on upgrading everyone’s access to a Zoom Pro account. After you are cut off, log back in by using the same login information.
- If you do not know how to join a Zoom meeting, please watch the following video
For up-to-date information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click the link below.
Premedical Society Team