Welcome to our community!
Our Society’s mission is to provide an opportunity for all students interested in medical and/or health related careers to organize a community; and with the help of the society’s events and resources, learn about the medical environment and specializations, and cultivate skills and knowledge necessary to a successful entry to a medical school.
Please apply to become a member under the “How to Become a Member” page.
Meeting time and location (Spring and Fall semester only):
PLEASE NOTE: our meeting are conducted via Zoom, and will continue to be online until further notice.
How to log in on Zoom:
- create a Zoom account with the email contact you provided on your Premedical Society Member application
- You will receive invite to the Zoom meeting from the Society’s Team, this invite has all the necessary login information
- You have the options to join in any of the following ways:
- click on the link in the email
- sign in to your Zoom account and enter the Member ID and Password
- Call the phone number provided
- If you don’t have audio and/or camera functions on your computer, log in with your phone
- Currently, all sessions under the free plan are limited to 40 minutes. BMCC is working on upgrading everyone’s access to a Pro account. After you are cut off, log back in by using the same login information.
- For an introduction to Zoom, please watch the video below:
Useful information about the COVID-19.
Premedical Society Team