Jacqueline Hernandez – Group Formatting

• When are you available to meet outside of class?

I am available to meet in the afternoons or night of the weekday and Saturdays and Sundays. You can contact me through Email, Whatsapp, Discord.

• Which skills can you bring to the team?

I can do photoshop, some with illustrator, HTML, and CSS. I also used Figma as well.

• Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?

I’m not a leader type but can be organized and can be technical if needed.

• What is your major?

My major is Multimedia Programming and Design.

• What are your career goals?

My career goal is to do more Graphic Design and see where can take me in the future.

• What grade are you seeking to get on this project?

I would to get a great grade for this.

• Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?

I put my mind to this if I’m under pressure and need to get the project done and would prefer to send in the project a few days before the due date.

• What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).

I would be interested in Environmental impact in our everyday lives. How we can change what we do every day just to help everyone out.