Week2 – Group Forming Activity

1. When are you available to meet outside of class?
    • Flexible most days but can be reached any time via email and text/discord/whatsapp.
  2. Which skills can you bring to the team?
    • I can bring various skills to the team. I work well in most of the Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. I also has some skills in Photography and Web design (Wix & Figma).
  3. Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?
    • I am comfortable leading a group I have in the past but I’m very adaptable and am willing to take on any role given to me.
  4. What is your major?
    • Multimedia Programming and Design
  5. What are your career goals?
    • I want to be a UI designer and then eventually an Art Curator.
  6. What grade are you seeking to get on this project?
    • I would like to get an A but realistically depending on the work load of my other classes and life I’m pretty sure a B is the grade I will get.
  7. Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?
    • With major project assignments I like to get them done as soon as I can because I like to have time to ask for feedback on the work.
  8. What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).
    • Mental health and suicide awareness is something I am interested there are a lot of people suffering from these things and it’s important to make help and support more available.